Sunday, June 19, 2016

MFT CampCreate: Spectacular Shakers for June17 PLUS EXTRAS

Happy Father's Day to all Dad's out there :)

Today, I tried the technique I learned from MFT Camp Create. Thanks Stephanie Klauck for the video tutorial.

First of all, I don't have much die sets or stamps. As I was searching what die sets should I use, the balloon dies are the only one that make sense for me. That's why I decided to make a birthday card.

Front of the card.
Back of the Card.

And lastly, here's the video I make this morning. I was in a hurry because it's almost time to leave for church. It was my first time recording myself do a lettering...and I'm really nervous. I am still learning the ways for this kind of stuff but I am enjoying the process. Like they said :) Practice, practice, practice!!!!



Signing out,
asianmom07^^


No comments:

Post a Comment