Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Birthday and Me

Happy Birthday to ME!!! Whew, how did the time go so fast? I'm already at this age? what?!!! Hahaha... Anyways, my birthday is not exactly what I envision (╯_╰) but I'm still thankful for the people who greet me and let me feel loved <3 I'm thankful for God's grace =)

 My very unique cake...It's a chicken patty decorated with m&m peanut ^_^ I got my nephew and my lil'Sunshine for lunch.
This ring is given to me by my pretty lil'Sunshine. I never expected it, the letter? yes. But this? no. Letter + diy ring = one happy mommy <3

So many thing happened a week before my birthday and a long week after my birthday...but those things are lost in the past now... Looking back - I'm more emotionally sensitive that time. Maybe because I don't know....Well, Happy Birthday to me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment