Monday, November 9, 2015

Quick post: Simon Wednesday Challenge - Thanksgiving/Thanks

The following cards is for Simon Wednesday Challenge :) I am a fan of Simon Says Stamp <3 If only I could get my hands to all of their stamps, dies and other products....hahahhaha...

Somehow, I made more vellum banner type card this week some are not in the picture. I will skip the process how I did it since I made them in a hurry... My time is limited and I grab every chance I get to craft ;)

Stamp is from SSS November CardKit and I use circle dies to create solid circle stamp - fun!







I am sorry if the presentation isn't good. Stayed tuned... I will try to present my on-going project next week. 

Thank you and have a nice day!

signing off,
asianmom07


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful selection of cards, love the ones you've stamped on vellum.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete