Friday, February 15, 2013

Nail Away ~~~~

I started painting my nails not just solid color but with some arts last 2011. They're not my ideas... just adopted them from very talented people (search Mr. Google) thank God for those who share their ideas^^


(1) December 2011



(2) finally! my french manicure nail art \(^o^)/
My favorite!


(3) Meet my Asian bunnies nail art..luv them! cute (^^)


(1) Easter Egg Nail Art 2012


(2) The pastel colors <3 like essie colors

(3)



(4) inspired from Bubzbeauty.

(5)

<This is where I copied my version of nail art>


(6)

Sometimes, painting my nail feels good (after painting and all the drying part). The last nail art (which I'm sporting right now) brings a smile to my face :)

And this one is my *blush* : my feet. I'm not really cool with my toes but oh well.
(I'm thankful I got toes though) 
My toes are all set for spring season (◕‿◕✿)

And here are my lil'girl's nail art:
 Matching nail art with me for Easter Sunday!

Baby chicken and some colorful eggs.

Signing off,
AsianMom07




No comments:

Post a Comment