Saturday, February 16, 2013

Past Projects

Meet my first ever project: <April 2011>


My first ever chocolate-chip-plush <3 

Meet Mr. Onigiri (✿◠‿◠)
Now, Mr. Choco-Chip won't be lonely. 

Next:

Inspired the Kdrama : Baby-Faced Beauty^^
Made it for my push pins and needles.
Failed project (Hehehehe).
Bracelet made out of yarn, button and lace. 
Projects made out of old t-shirts:

My trial-N-error Owl Plushie (≧◡≦)
Oh! and it's a success.
Old t-shirt turned into summer bracelet for my lil'Shai :) 

And lastly (from the past projects):


A bookshelf for her (~ ̄▽ ̄)~ wohoo!!! That's her old black bookshelf. Spray painted it...and my experience is not so well. Hahahaha...got to learn it for the first time, right? And since I don't have printed cardstock that time or any pretty wallpaper - I use the left over paper tissue for gift wrapping (◕‿-) and until now it's still very okay. New experience for me (more work and inhaled fumes + splattered paint) and a happy lil'Shai = success!


Signing off,
AsianMom07




No comments:

Post a Comment