Saturday, February 16, 2013

Pain Nudge My Heart

Tonight, my heart hurts. It's not unexpected. I think I know I've been hurting but I manage to keep the hurt away for a while. But tonight - I can't keep the hurt away (╥_╥) It's tolerable. Nothing big. Just a nudge to my heart. And tonight I read someone's blog that I would like to adopt as my prayer too. 
Father, my heart is fragile and delicate and easily broken.
I have tried to find one who will cherish me, without Your view.
My heart has been broken and my emotions bruised.
I ask You to take and guard my heart.
I will choose not to entertain thoughts and emotions of love which cause me to give my heart away too readily.
I will come quickly to You when I start feeling like I am in love.
Please hold the key to my heart and emotions until a day I can give it to the man You have prepared for me.
 After reading that 'blog' - it gives me more strength.
Thank you Lord.

P.S. 

As I'm getting ready for bed, I grab my Daily Devotional Book (A New Desire - Brenda Robinson). This book has been in the box for months. I unpack the boxes so I can give away some of my books and pick this up to let Ms. G borrow it. It's just sitting on my side table for one week already. I decided, why not read it for few minutes. I was skimming the first few pages when I notice a small green index card - I pick it up. My eyes grew big for a moment. The title on that page was covered by the card so I didn't notice it at first. "God, you heard my silent prayer." I just prayed, "Lord help me I'm hurting." He knows..He's listening <3 

Here's the picture: (The lil green index card is from year 2011 of January - it will go now to my keepsake box).

Yes! True love is only found in Jesus. And because I'm feeling more happy ^__^ I gotta love the person who left a gospel tract in Goodwill thrift store 'Ladies Restroom" We just don't do out business there. Sometimes, it's where we look at the mirror to re-touch our make-up or letting go of some tears or getting our composure back. And this tract is eye catching:



Signing off,
AsianMom07

No comments:

Post a Comment